I have been working outside in the garden
most of the week, so I havn't had much
studio time. When I do get over there
I've been just puttering, playing with backgrounds,
taking detail photos of large paintings,
playing with faces. It all feeds the
creative muse that is always ready to go!
One Went Missing
French Actor Alain DeLon
Austrian Actress Lotty Lenya




4 comments:
I'm puttering in the studio too. The garden just keeps calling me this week and it's been perfect weather for planting. Happy weekend to you.
Love the top piece! It is the same for me. Once the weather gets nice it's hard to stay inside. I think it's because our summer is so fleeting, that we feel this pull to be outside.
Love the results of your puttering!
Thanks Carole. I do love being outdoors in the spring time. It reminds me of when I was a kid and could play outside all day and lament that at night, I'd have to go to bed!
Thanks ZenDot and happy gardening!
Thanks Seth! Glad you stopped by1
Post a Comment