We have beautiful clear skies today after yesterday's
foot of snow. The blue is breath taking!
This was taken from inside. The snow crystals
were white on the glass but look blue in the photo.
The last of the Catalpa leaves hang on mightily.
I am usually sad to see the giant leaves curl up and dry, (die) out
but today they get a last hurrah!
The roof line offers a gorgeous abstraction.
And another!





4 comments:
devastatingly beautiful, ah winter in the rockies...
Fort Collins got nailed both times and lots of people lost big trees and had roof and car damage...
you captured the beauty... x
Whoops I did something wrong...not quite sure but now here a condensed version...I love the crystal ice formations on the glass. Peace, Mary Helen
Yes, the frost crystals are stunning. I don't see these very often anymore - not since we got new windows.
Thanks Cat! Yup, winter storms can be both ravaging and beautiful.
Mary Helen, many thanks. Nature offers so much beauty.
Thanks Paula. I took the picture from the "green" room. There is no heat in there thus the frost!
Post a Comment